Business Development Consulting
Conceptual in Nature, Marketing is Considered One of the "Black Arts"
Business Development is a conceptual phrase encompassing:
- Identity and Branding
- The Benefits of the Products and Services Offered
- The numbers behind it (Financial, Demographics, Psychographics, Results of Market Surveys, Forecasts)
- Strategic Alliances
- Customer acquisition program
A time frame of expected return of more than one year and the establishment of Strategic Alliances differentiates Business Development from Sales and Marketing in definition, as well as seeking new ways to increase awareness of your business to develop business in Ontario, Canada.
When it comes right down to it, there are really only 2 ways to increase sales:
- Find more customers to sell the same stuff
- Find more and different stuff to sell your existing customers.
For success and to grow a small business or indeed any size business there has to be a business plan for the long term as well as for the immediate future health of the business.
In other words:
- Use Business Development tools and Strategies to maximize the results of your effort.
- Increase sales as a result of the activity generated by an appropriate marketing plan.
- Attract more business networking referrals with increased awareness of your business
If you need some help writing a Business Plan to Grow Your Business, we should meet.
Small Business Development in Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge of Canada