YOU WILL HAVE
- A Guide
Its not who you know that will make you a success, its who knows you!
We make sure you meet the right people and know what to say when you do!
Great Results, Good Value, Creative
"Margaret is a creative person who helps you put in place the actionable steps for moving your business forward .She also helps create a timetable for further steps that a business owner can implement themselves in the coming year"
Karen Howard FCGmA Karen's Creations
Business marketing process
Starting a Business is like Having a Party!
A Great Party Takes a Lot of Planning!
When you decide to have a party, you have to:
- Set the date,
- Decide whom to invite,
- Send the invitations.
There's the theme, the décor, and the menu!
Details! Hundreds of them!
...and of course, you have to Bake a Cake!
Similarly, In a Business, there is Research and Planning. ...but people forget the details and concentrate on their specialty!
They "Bake a Cake".
It's more than just a great marketing idea for small business! They forget about Market Research, Proper Costing, Break Even Analysis and Financial Forecasting ...and the Marketing Plan!
We check to make sure you have everything in place, and make recommendations if you don't. We help you with How to Make a Business Plan, and we work with you on your Small Business Marketing Plan with the appropriate Small Business Marketing Strategy, to put the steps in place, so you can bake your own cake... Successfully!
Small Business Marketing Plan
You will be able to make your own informed decisions
By the time we have completed our work together we will know:
You will be able to make your own informed decisions.
- What you are selling,
- The price (and your costs),
- Where you are selling it and to whom,
- How to tell the world about it.
Future Prospects for Small and Medium Size Business
According to Statistics Canada 2006 Census, growth in Canada has slowed over recent years and is expected to remain at 1% in Ontario. The growth is nodal, occurring in the smaller cities outside Metropolitan Toronto. The focus has shifted over the past years, from the Windsor/Quebec axis to the Golden Horseshoe area. The focus will be on Guelph, Fergus, Elora, the Kitchener-Waterloo area, and other centres in the Golden Triangle as well as the Golden Horseshoe and Niagara.
- The age of the population has 2 significant cohorts – senior, and younger families, which can significantly impact opportunities for those providing services targeted to those areas including medical, recreation and social services.
- Due to an increase in the focus on Information Based Businesses, Telecommuting and the demographic make-up of the area, there will be an increase in the number of people providing contracting from their home based businesses.
- The expected mid-peninsula expressway is forecast to run from Niagara to HWY 401 just below Guelph, making the area ripe for all sorts of highway based commercial business and opportunity for small and medium size businesses.
Currently 95% of Businesses in the Area have 5 or fewer people, and as that group can only grow under such encouragement, there is a wealth of opportunity for Small and Medium size Business and those that service this sector, such as business to business services.